During the winter months, our ice rinks are ready for lots of skating fun. The lights for the main hockey rink will be on from 4:30 PM to 9:00 PM.
There is also a small family rink that is open and lights will be on from dusk to dawn. There are also benches on the side for seating.
The rink shack is open Monday to Friday at 4:30 PM to 9:00 PM and Saturday and Sunday from 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM. There are bathrooms inside as well as free Wi-Fi.
There is also an ice path from each rink to the shack.
ice rink rules:
- The rink is closed at 8:30PM for maintenance.
- No admittance to anyone on the ice without skates.
- The use of offensive language and/or behaviour is prohibited.
- All skaters under the age of twelve must be supervised by someone age sixteen or older.
- No hockey sticks or pucks are allowed on the unfenced rink
- Minors under the age of eighteen may not play on the large hockey ice without a CSA approved hockey helmet.
- The rinks are closed when weather is above -2°C or below -20°C.
- Anyone caught vandalizing the facility will be banned from the facility and charged.
- Anyone banned from the facility and caught here, will be charged with trespass.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Did you know?
You can book the skating rinks for events! For more information. visit our booking page.
We also have a public camera so you can check how busy the main hockey rink is.