On October 15, 2020 the Blue Quill Community League hosted their first ever virtual AGM on Zoom! We had an amazing turnout as the league went through the highlights of 2020 and discussed what we will see for 2021.
If you missed the presentation or would like to review it again, you can get all the information here.
new executive team
The community league only succeeds with the help of the community dedicating their time and energy to making our world a better place. Please welcome the new members of the team:
- Vice President – Tamara Arnold
- Treasurer – Samantha Tomte
- Publicity Director – Trevor Gerbrand
- Social Director – Olivia Fata
- Facilities Director – Garth Williams
- Fundraising Director – Richard Hughes
- Garden Director – Wanda Krieger
- Member at Large – Simone Desilets
We still have other positions available so if you’re interested in helping out, please contact email@example.com
volunteer of the year award
One member of the community put in an exceptional amount of time into their role as well as helped out the rest of the team. She started out as a Soccer Coordinator but ended taking on a lot more. A special thanks goes to:
✨✨✨✨ Tamara Arnold ✨✨✨✨
The team appreciates all of the hard work that Tamara has done and looks forward to her being on the team in 2021!