To RSVP for the meeting, please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/YNTv4yNAh7kDqfPc7
If you’re interested in joining the community league, the positions that are available are the following:
- preside at any meetings when the President is absent;
- assume any duties from the President as required;
- oversee all contracts of the League.
- be responsible for the recording, distribution and care of all minutes of The League’s General, Annual General, Special, and Board meetings;
- be responsible for the care of any other League records, including meeting agendas and contracts;
- have charge of the seal of the society;
- have charge of the care and upkeep of the policy binder,
- file all necessary legal documents including annual reports to Corporate Registry.
- be charged with the general supervision of all sports programs of the League;
- be an ex-officio member of all sports committees;
- prepare an annual budget and a year-end report in conjunction with each sport committee.
- be charged with the general supervision of all programs of the League using the facility on a regular basis;
- be an ex-officio member of all such committees;
- prepare an annual budget and a year-end report in conjunction with each such committee.
Membership and Volunteerism Director
- be responsible for the organization, timing and completion of the Annual Membership drive;
- be responsible for the promotion of volunteerism including recruitment and recognition programs.
- be the liaison with Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues, South West Area Council, City Council, etc.;
- chair Ad Hoc Committees relating to specific development issues.
Member at large (2)
- Two positions with a 1-year term and no fixed responsibilities.
- An opportunity to get to know the board and help where needed.
- Unlike other positions, A member at large does not have voting power on the board.